a few pictures from the past weekends.
a quick visit to jolly old st. nick

chaya: "how do the elves make candy" "what is your favorite kind of cookie"
seriously, this kid would be happy with a box full of candy for her under the tree!

our latest craft - brick snowman

chaya and one of her many turkeys made at preschool/daycare. she understood that it needed to be thrown away because it was missing an eye.

chaya dressing the build-a-bear that we are giving to a young girl who is part of a family that we are buying christmas gifts for this holiday season. we all had a fun time wrapping up the goodies.

the girls with the presents that they wrapped themselves. they are going to an 8 year old girl in need.

christmas tree 2009, all fake

putting on decorations

the girls are always excited to put the ornaments on the tree. they love seeing which ones belong to whom and which ones they made.

chaya getting in on the action. she was responsible for the lower part of the tree.

happy holidays! everything in these pots were FREE, yep that's right, FREE. i think they turned out really nice. thanks neesha :)
Love the picture with Santa and I LOVE the snowmen...I think I will have to steal that one soon. I appreciate you including me on your blog, but remember my name is spelled NESHA- gosh, you think you would remember your "work spouse" ;)
ReplyDelete